Maybe you’ve checked all the boxes you thought would make you happy…yet feel like something is still off.
- At times, you feel like there’s never enough (of you, time, money, energy).
- You’re overwhelmed with parenting/work/life and often exhausted or feel like you’re failing at something.
- You’re often “too busy” for self-care.
- You feel stuck in a rut and often guilty.
- You want to enjoy your life, but can never seem to make good on those exercise or yoga resolutions.
- You want to work, live and parent on purpose, but always find yourself in reaction mode.
I may not know you yet, but I know this: you were once a bundle of joy. Let’s design a lifestyle in which you feel more of what you want to (and less of what you don’t)!
- Have more energy and time for what matters to you
- Create more harmony in your home
- Stop butting heads with your child(ren), spouse, or friends
- Do work that fulfills and sustains you
- Take care of yourself AND your family
When a woman thrives, so do her children.
Survival is just not enough for you anymore.