At my most unhappy, I was working 60+ hours/week, commuting 10-15 hours/week, and desperately wanted to be with my kids more. I was in survival mode, answering to everyone else but my own intuition and body. I was too close to see the forest for the trees and realize that I could use my strengths to create a life and business that work together – instead of in opposition with each other.
Deep down, what do you know you’re capable of but are too scared to do? Where are your blind-spots? How are you unconsciously limiting yourself and your relationships? What do you want AND need more of?
Maybe you’ve checked all the boxes you thought would make you happy…yet feel like something is still off.
- You may feel like there’s never enough (of you, time, money, energy).
- You’re overwhelmed with parenting/work/life and are often exhausted or feel like you’re failing at something.
- You’re often too busy for self-care.
- You feel stuck in a rut and often guilty.
- You want to enjoy your life, but can never seem to make good on those meditation and yoga class resolutions.
- You want to work, live and parent on purpose, but always find yourself in reaction mode.
I may not know you yet, but I know this: you were once a bundle of joy.
We form almost all of our beliefs about ourselves and how the world works between birth and about age 6-8. Parents, older siblings, friends, educators, books, movies – they have unknowingly conditioned you away from the inner joy, resourcefulness, creativity, and wholeness you were born with. But this is all still a part of you, and can all be re-membered through my conscious mirroring approach.
With minimal time and maximum commitment, you can bring awareness to these unconscious, self-limiting beliefs and change your behavior patterns to show up for the life and deep connections you truly desire.
- Have more energy and time for what matters to you
- Create more harmony in your home
- Stop butting heads with your child(ren) and spouse
- Birth the business of your dreams
- Take care of yourself AND your family
Work with me, and I can show you how to self-coach yourself through any relationship, situational, or emotional challenge. Now and in the future. (In fact, it’s my goal to have you as a client, and only hear from you again when you are celebrating something new or referring one of your friends!)
Survival is just not enough for you anymore.